Sunday, October 21, 2007

乌龟啊。。乌龟。。。

Sis bought me these two little soft toy tortoises... Love them alot... Especially their rosy cheeks... =)
And I didnt realise tt I haf so many tortoise soft toy until someone commented... Lolz...

No matter wat... This remains my favouritest; Whenever I see the gloomy expression, I can't bear not to hug it... Lolz... And it's the first and only soft toy tt caught my eyes when I entered that shop... =) Indeed, some commented tt it looks alien-ish... [One fren even attempted to steal it from me! =(] Haha~Alien-ish or not... It is my favouritest no matter wat... Lalala~


Some things happened last fri... Mixed feelings I had... Thought I had managed to let go... But... Sometimes... A few hours is all tt was needed to destroy the wall of determination tt I tried so hard to build... I hate pretending tt everything is fine... It's such an awful feeling...

Past few weeks was still okie... With so many deadlines to meet, so many 'outings', etc... I barely have time to 胡思乱想... But since fri's incident... From the 2 tortoises to the movie 女佣 on channel 8, from the photos (in my hp/laptop) to the box of butter cookies on my desk... From the wind vane to the many other soft toys sittin in my room... *sigh*
Do I realli haf to throw all these away to stop myself from thinkin? I cant bear to throw everythin away... But is tt the only way then i can realli walk out from 'the past'? Gosh, this is distractin me from work... =(


I dunwan to cry anymore... And I know tt tmr if u see me in sch, I'll be back to the happy mode. But whether I'm truly happy, dun ask me, cos even I myself dunno the answer...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home