Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Likin some1 can b quite a painful experience...

"Likin some1 can b quite a painful experience..."
Heard this from a fren of mine some time back... But it was onli recently tt I start to slowly understand this statement... =(
Having some problems with someone now... Haiz... Wonder why isit tt he alwayz cant make me happy... Am I expectin too much? I juz needed someone...
1.who haf time for me
2.who can protect me
3.who can make me smile/laugh
Am I realli expectin too much?!
Haiz... I realli hate myself whenever I get so frustrated over these kind of *rubbish* problems...
That's the reason why... Whenever I tink I start to like someone... I'll try to prevent tt from happenin... I dunwan to risk gettin hurt, I dunwan to be unhappy...

Anyway... Today had quite a bad scare... Was walkin to the bus stop at nite... Cos stayed back in sch to study ma... It was quite dark then le... I'm quite a timid person... So was quite scared... Was feelin quite glad tt at least there's the orange street light... THEN! Suddenly, juz as I walk pass one of the street light, it went off!!! I almost cry LAR!!! To make matter worse, I was sharing ghost stories with some friends earlier tt day... Jiu ming AH!!! And I was feelin quite hungry then cos haven had my dinner... Can I feel any more miserable??? Loneliness + Scared + Hungry + Tiredness... Haiz...

Back home le was quite touched when my mom help me heat up dinner!!! =) Tink it helped me forget bout my previous traumatisin experience ba... Thanks alot Mom!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home