Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Shop-aholic

Yay!!! Today's the last day of exam!! Woo-Hoo!!!

Went shoppin with mom.. Seriously, I tink my elder sis will TOTALLY regret givin me a supp card.. Haha! I've been spendin alot recently.. And when I say alot, it's realli alot!! Lol~ I finally understand why pple always spend soooooooo much when they haf credit cards.. I mean, imagine buyin lots n lots of things, and all I haf to do is to sign n sign n sign.. Don't feel the pinch at all cos I dun feel like I'm spendin any money.. Hee! *Feel a little guilty only when I reach home n stare at the many many shoppin bags*

Well.. I tink it's to make up for all the shoppin tt I missed durin the exam period.. Hee! I hope she dun scream n go crazy when she saw the bill.. Haha!

Okie.. I'll try to save from today onwards.. =D
I promise.. *keepin my fingers crossed* =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home