Thursday, December 13, 2007

A week of FUN!

8 - 9 Dec 2007 - Trekkin @ Datuk

Before the trip, I was rather worried. Incessant rain almost everyday.. Pple who went there to reccee came back with BAD news..

"The rain had made it EXTREMELY uncomfortable and unmanageable in some aspects. 1. Very slippery and muddy track (due to the CONTINUOUS RAIN) 2. Freaking COLD AND WINDY at the summit 3. INFESTED WITH LEECHES"

How can I not be worried after readin their email? Even JW msn-ed me "Omigod, are we gg to die?!". Haha! I still went eventually!! And I didnt regret tt decision. =D

Lousy shoes, lousy Me. After trekkin for bout half an hour, I'm already out of breath!! Shoes spoilt, borrowed sandals from someone; Bag too heavy for Me, load spread among 3 person, leaving me without anythin BUT my cap. Haha! So the remainin trek up was pretty relaxing for me lo.. =) Reached the summit, some help pitch the tents, some help to cook. I helped out in the cookin, simple maggi mee n cambell soup, yet tasted quite nice. Yum yum! Glad Joa brought the campbell there. =P I realli need to thank this brave gal who 'fight' away ALOT of grasshoppers from me! Haha. (Unlike JW who just sit there n 'assure' me tt it wont come near me.. Right Buddy?! =P)

Some fotos below: On the sumit.. + Dinner @ JB =)







12 Dec 2007 - KTV @ Town

Had KTV with SL, Vivian, LW and YK yest. Was fun!! Everyone has their very own "成名曲".. =D Fun nite out with them! Hee.. Should do this again soon? Or.. We can go Brewerks? (As LW suggested) Or JB for cheap n nice seafood? (As Khoon promised) =P




13 Dec 2007 (Today)


Peiru is a blur gal today. Left her thumbdrive at home n 'happily' travel 1.5h to NUS to do her FYP. Wasted a day. In addition, after 2 weeks of waitin, the online blog email me tt the dress I ordered is out-of-stock. Nice dinner with Chris, JW and RX saved the day!! =) Tink it must be the effect of the happy juice - German beer.. (On the contrary, JW bcame very sad after the drink!) Hee.. Photo-taking @ Vivo.. =D (Resolution is bad, lightin is bad.. Time for a new phone! *yay!)


Goin to sleep now.. Breakfast n 'market-ing' with mom tmr b4 joinin the 'trekkers' for KTV (yes! KTV again!!) at suntec.. Hope I haf sweet dreams tonight! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home