Monday, February 04, 2008
Guiltily Happy!! =)
After the unpleasant discussion w my prof last thurs + the lack of slp due to stayin late in lab almost every day to 'rush-my-fyp', i fell sick and was feelin super grumpy the whole fri..Anyway, retail therapy rocks!!!
But I'm feelin a little guilty now.. Sigh.. I spent like.. (I decided not to disclose the exact value) Well.. Alot of $$ over the weekends..
Nevertheless, retail therapy STILL rocks!!!
Haha! I decided to give myself alot of CNY prez!!! (<-- Excuses!!)
At least I'm feeling really happy now and lookin forward to CNY.. Yay!!
Cos.. I have quite alot of CNY clothes to choose from now.. I bought alot of CNY goodies!! My house is nicely decorated (well, at least my sis tink so) with CNY deco.. I bought a few bottles of red wine for CNY.. Most importantly, I LOVE my new PINK handphone.. (*faintz* Yep.. It's pink!! But.. But.. I couldnt resist.. =P)
Okie.. I promise.. No spinelli (and hopefully no cabs) for the next week.. =D
*Keepin my fingers crossed*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home