Saturday, December 27, 2008

Coming to the end of 2008 le.. =)

Completed most of my rotations except for OP now.. Tt only meant one thing: Pre-reg life is coming to an end.. Haha! And like wat ML says, "Why do I still feel so stupid?".. There's still so much more to learn, so much stuff that I dunno/forgotten.. =P But, but I'm enjoying my pre-reg.. =) No matter how tired, how grumpy I am, seeing the smiles of the little children just make me forgot bout all my worries and smile right from my heart.. =)

Some updates:

Vietnam Trip was so-so. Not superbly-kind-of-fun, but ok-kind-of-fun! Hee~ Some photos!

Went to Ho Chin Minh with my family + Jiujiu's family.. =)
First thing we did after checkin in was to satisfy out complaining tummy! Everyone say the pho is a must-try, so here we are! =)
A foto taken with my family at our hotel rooftop garden restaurant.. =)
Next day was spent at the River Market.. Boat rides, cycling, resting in hammock.. (I even bought one hammock home.. Haha!)
Day 3, we went to the famous Cu Chi tunnel! Camouflaged trap doors, booby traps with bamboo spikes, rifle shooting range, and of cos the tunnel itself! I shoot the rifle for the first time ever there.. Well, can just say tt the way I did it must be very amusing cos my bro n cousin keep laughin at me after tt... =P [Hello~ I nv go army mah! *pout*]
Last day was market day.. Nothing much, just walk-walk, some last-minute shopping (e.g. Ben Thanh Market), etc..
I guess tt's all ba.. Will be uploadin the rest of the photos to Facebk ba..
*****
Xmas eve celebration at Xuan's place is so fun! =) Potluck turns out to be successful! =) Nice food, nice alcohol, even nicer company.. Wat else can I ask for? =D Intermittent entertainment by Xuan's niece, Twister and Present exchange.. =) Joyce, this present is really very practical!! I'm using it now and loving it!! Haha! Mayb u shd get one for urself too!! =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home